After about 24 hours of travel I arrived back in PA. Although I typically LOVE travelling this 24 hours of flying is kind of like torture. I can't seem to sleep when I am flying and on top of that sitting down for so long really causes an old body like mine pain. My back was killing me. My skin which is dry normally gets painful in the dry conditions on the plane.
Then there is the confusing time differences and they keep feeding you because you keep jumping time zones.
When I left it was 6am on May 31st. When I arrived in Honolulu it was 6:30pm on May 30th. When I arrived in Houston it was technically only 1 hour after I left Guam yet I had flown for approximately 15 hours already. I finally arrived in Philly at 2:30pm on May 31st. My Dad and my brother in law, Jean picked me up. I slept most of the car ride home. Then I got home hugged my mom and headed to bed. I woke up at 11pm - had dinner. Called Guam. Went back to bed for the rest of the night. I slept all afternoon today and I am planning to go to bed again soon.
I am looking forward to talking with and catching up with everyone soon.
Love you all - Thanks for the prayers.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay!!! We can't wait to see you!!!
please let me know when (if?) you have some time for lunch and/or dinner! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment