Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hail Hail the gangs all here....













Yesterday most of the Liebenzell USA missionaries arrived in Schooley's Mountain, NJ for a week long conference. It was very fun to see many of my friends from Guam..... although not all PIBC staff and faculty are Liebenzell USA. Also one of our students has been traveling with Dave and Joyce, and so it was also good to see Happiness. (Yes that IS his real name.) It was also fun to meet other missionaries I have heard about from Ireland, Spain, Oregan, Germany, and even some I had met briefly on a 10 day trip to Ecuador about 6 years ago.
Tomorrow will be "Mission Day" where supporters of the mission and it's missionaries are invited to come and see and hear things going on throughout the world. I am excited that my parents plan to make the trip from Reading, PA so they can meet my co-workers from Guam. I just wish the rest of my colaborers could be here. If you are reading this and you are not doing anything on Saturday June 21st. You are welcome to join us in Schooley's Mountain at Noon. There will be lunch and a short program.


No comments: