It is time for bed here as everyone on the east coast is starting their day. Tomorrow is my last day on island as I will fly out first thing on Thursday morning.
Today I went to Biblestudy, had lunch with my friend Terry, and then ran errands most of the afternoon getting last minute things needed to take home with me. Tonight I have been packing and cleaning and will do more of the same most of the day tomorrow.
I hope to spend time tomorrow evening with friends here hanging out.
Then in the middle of the night Harold Gorges, director of Liebenzell Micronesia, Professor extraorinaire, neighbor, and friend will take Stephen Bradley (another Liebenzell friend) and myself to the airport where I will spend over 24 making my way back to good old Pennsylvania.
I am looking forward to seeing and spending time with as many of you as I can.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
God speed Melly Mel! God speed!
Post a Comment