PeeVee the Puppy has disappeared. He spent most of yesterday afternoon sleeping in my apartment with me. But he went out in the evening and no one has seen him since. My neighbors said when they saw him it looked like he was limping and bleeding. Although they said he didn't look too bad. Either way he was not here in the morning at my door. He did not follow Ethel around when she fed the other dogs. Their were no additional missing slippers (AKA FlipFlops). All things which are not normal since PeeVee has showed up and decided he lived here. Hopefully he will still return but so far there is no sign of him. Of course he did have a collar when he arrived here so there is always the chance that the original owners found him again.
I am still fighting a virus and this week I ended up with back spasms. I never had them before but I have to say that the term is very descriptive. It made it extremely hard to get almost anything done. Today I do feel a little better. My back is no longer in spasms but a little sore. I am a bit afraid to move. I put heat on it and stretch it out a bit when I can. And I have to say an Apple a day does nothing for me.
Only 4 more weeks left in the semester. There is a lot of work to do before then. Especially for class. This week I have to grade a couple of assignments in addition to preparing for class.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The end is in sight. Hang in there girl!
An apple a day doesn't help, but a good massage would!
Post a Comment