Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow are PIBC Days here at the school. Yesterday all the pictures I took were lost when I accidently destroyed my memory card. So here are pictures from today's activities and fellowship time which was lead by the team of which I am a part. I have to say I have had great fun over these last couple of days. They remind me of my old youth group days quite a bit. As you can see from the pictures Flat Stanley is having a good time too. He helped cheer and keep score during some of the games. Today's games were just basketball and volleyball. Yesterday was mostly races and relays (some of them quite silly such as spinning around with your head down on a stick) I don't think any one made it back to the starting line without falling down at least once.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
PIBC Days
Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow are PIBC Days here at the school. Yesterday all the pictures I took were lost when I accidently destroyed my memory card. So here are pictures from today's activities and fellowship time which was lead by the team of which I am a part. I have to say I have had great fun over these last couple of days. They remind me of my old youth group days quite a bit. As you can see from the pictures Flat Stanley is having a good time too. He helped cheer and keep score during some of the games. Today's games were just basketball and volleyball. Yesterday was mostly races and relays (some of them quite silly such as spinning around with your head down on a stick) I don't think any one made it back to the starting line without falling down at least once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment