Monday, October 09, 2006

Couples from A Cup

Apparently when students get bored - they get silly.....no wait - I they are silly all the time.... Regardless last night two of the students were standing on campus with cups. One with all the girls names in and one with all the boys names. They were making everyone pick a name out of the cup with the opposite gender to determine "God's will for whom they should marry." I was no exception. I was told that I had to pick as well. I happened to pick one of the youngest Chuukese guys who loves to joke with me and who happened to be standing about 15 feet away. I shouted to him - "Hey....it's you and me forever!" He was quick to point out that this was only for prayer. Can you believe that he did not want to marry someone old enough to be his mother???? Anyway we have promised to pray for each other for God's will in the area of marriage.

No comments: