Friday, September 08, 2006

Day off


Yesterday I had a day off. Although before I could even get off campus I had a few situations to which had to be tended. Laura Peters - the assistant dean covered for me the rest of the day.

I went to find a beach called Asan beach but missed the entrance and decided to keep on driving to see what I could see....... I didn't get too far before I had to turn around and head in the other direction to get a physical so I can get licensed to drive a 15 passenger van. No wonder so many people on Guam drive without licenses and/or Insurance.

In the afternoon I went to a movie with Crytaleen.... The girls had told her that Material Girls was a good movie. Unfortunately we were not impressed.

After the movie we headed to the Fish Co-Op where one of our students works. These fish are as fresh as they come. Most of them come with the heads although they will clean out the guts "for free" even.

Later that night I went with Crytaleen, Hollie, and Aaron to Chammoro Village..... It has a festive atmosphere. There is native dancing, al kinds of ethnic food, and crafts.

No comments: