Sunday, September 24, 2006

Chocolate Chip Cookies

On Friday night we had a girls movie night. Amy, our ESL (English as a Second Language) Intern, came to campus and brought a movie to watch with the girls. As a special treat I made Chocolate Chip Cookies. I was surprised that many of the girls had never had a chocolate chip cookie especially not one fresh from the oven. Except for the few that I gave to some of the on campus staff members - about 20 of the girls went through 2 batches. The poor guys were left with none. I did promise to make them some on another night..... and it works out ok since a number of the girls asked me to teach them to make them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the girls will help you make Christmas cookies this year!! Don't give away all our secrets though! :)