
Friday after noon, classes ended before Spring Break. There was excitement in the air as every one started to get ready for PIBC Days. The games started at 2pm when two teams faced off on the basketball court. It was a close game but Meshach pulled off a win over, Abendego. I took my first turn at announcing the game.

Here are the official score keepers of the first game. Usually the score keepers are from the team that is not in the game. This is Kalvin, Sharon, Jonathan, and our dean of men, Hiob with his son, Micah.

Here are some ladies from the Meshach team cheering on their guys. This team had the most AND the loudest cheerleaders.

After B-Ball was Volleyball where the Shadrach women played the Meshach woman. For some reason many of the Shadrach women were not available on Friday afternoon, so we played the whole match with only 6 players. The other team rotated from about 20 players. Since one of those players was Karyn Sorenson, our counseling professor who is a serious volleyball player, I didn't think we had any chance.

See they even let me play. I was hoping to stay in the background because I am not all that good.... but in spite of me - my team won anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment