Saturday, February 09, 2008

Singing Praises to Our God

When I first got here over a year and a half ago, I believed that the students sang like angels or at least what I would imagine angels would sound like. Islanders seem to have an amazing gift for music. They can harmonize and sing without any formal training.

Brad Boydston captured this video while in chapel on Friday which was led by our Chuukese students. The funny thing is though when the Chuukese students stand up as a group to sing there is barely anyone left in the room to just listen. What a shame.

Please check out the school website www.pibc.edu if you would like to hear more. There is another of our fine young men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to why all of the women seem to have their left hands tucked behind their backs. ??? Something they've been taught in early years? Seems to be too consistent to be "habit" for all of them. Just curious...

Jill :o)